The EvolutionRO1000 is a reverse osmosis water filter unit. It uses water pressure to reverse a natural physical process called osmosis. Water, under pressure, is forced through semi-permeable membrane to filter out minerals and impurities. Treated drinking water goes through the blue line. Minerals and impurities are sent to the drain with RO waste water though the black line. The system includes a replaceable carbon pre-filter and 2 membrane elements. The pre-filter reduces sand, silt, dirt, rust particles, other sediments, chlorine, chloramines, iron and sulfur from the incoming water supply before they enter the RO membrane elements. An optional high capacity pre-filter, the Pre-Evolution, is available to add 2 extra stages of pre-filtration. This will help further reduce the contaminants listed above as well as cut down on filter changes and maintenance of the EvolutionRO1000. An optional De-Ionization post-filter will remove any remaining PPM of TDS in the water after passing through the RO system.
• 1,000 gallons per day or 42 gallons per hour at standard line pressure
• Reduces Parts Per Million (PPM) of Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) by 95%+
SAVE MORE WATER!
• Standard 2:1 pre-plumbed (2 gallons waste/drain water per 1 gallon ultra pure water)
• Optional 1:1 ratio included (1 gallons waste/1 gallon ultra pure)
• Highest Flow Rates and the MOST EFFICIENT SYSTEM IN THE INDUSTRY!